Jewellery Repairs & Valuations
At G H Moore and Son, all repair work is carried out by ourselves in our own on-site workshop by skilled and experienced craftsmen. Your jewellery does not leave our premises and is fully insured.
We have many ways in which to repair your jewellery and we now have a brand new state of the art laser machine which makes repairs and re-sizing's seamless.
We carry out all types of jewellery repairs and restoration including:-
- Ring sizing
- Ring re-shanking
- Re-tipping or new settings supplied
- Stones supplied and re-set, and re-setting your stones
- Chain, bracelet and bangle repairs
- Chains and bracelets lengthened/shortened
- Rhodium Plating
- New items of jewellery made from your old broken jewellery.
- Click here for some ideas
At G H Moore and Son can provide insurance valuations on any of your jewellery (except watches) These values are purely for replacement value and do not reflect what you could get for these items if you were to sell them. We can usually do this for you while you wait but please note this may take longer during busy periods.
Example of our valuation certificate -